We put the law to work for you.
If you have:
- Someone else's debts on your credit report . . . .
- Received phone calls or letters from debt collectors . . . .
- Bought a lemon vehicle . . . .
- Old or duplicate accounts on your credit report . . . .
- Had your identity stolen . . . .
- Bought a car with undisclosed wreck damage . . . .
- Bankruptcy-discharged debts on your credit report as charge-offs . . . .
These are just some of the problems we can help consumers solve.
The Law Office of Yvonne W. Rosmarin is a Massachusetts law firm dedicated to the protection of consumers against illegal practices by creditors, debt collectors, car dealers, credit bureaus, mortgage lenders and other businesses that ignore your rights.
The law gives you, as a consumer, rights regarding your credit reports, using credit, buying a vehicle, dealing with debt collectors and much more. Some businesses ignore these rights. We put the law to work for you.
We take many cases on a contingency basis with no out-of-pocket fees for our services. Call us and tell us about your case.